The A|E Advisors CEO Forum, our signature event, provides an opportunity to share experiences, war stories, and lessons learned with fellow CEO-level executives.
2022 CEO FORUM – MARCH 7-9 – AT THE WESTIN KIERLAND
A New Forum for a New Era!
- Keeping Your Head While Society Adapts: An A/E Firm Forecast for the New “Roaring 20s”
- Where Has All the Talent Gone? Being Competitive in a Talent Desert
- Cybersecurity in a Mobile/Hybrid Workforce
- The New Rules of Developing Business
- How Buyers & Sellers Assess Culture in M&A Activities
- Good Board or GREAT Board?
- Bye-Bye Boomers: Fast-Tracking Emerging Leaders to Fill the Void
- Evolving Private Equity Trends Impacting the A/E/C Deal Market
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion (DEI) Programs with Teeth
*More opportunities to connect!
What sets our Forum apart is the opportunity to connect, the new format will allow you to do just that.
This was the most informative and helpful ‘conference’ I’ve ever attended. The opportunity to be frank and candid was priceless.
The small size made it easy to put names to faces; the caliber of firm leaders was humbling.
Learned a ton, reinforced that much of what we are doing is on target for our market … Conference was A+ for me.
Great people. Great discussions. It confirms for me what I might be doing well and more importantly, what I need to be doing better.
2022 CEO FORUM – MARCH 7-9
The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa
The 2022 CEO Forum is back at the Kierland by popular demand!
This inspiring retreat, located in the heart of “new” Scottsdale, will fill you with a sense of old Arizona and delight you with a fresh, modern destination. Amenities at this AAA Four Diamond resort include a fitness center, luxurious spa, tennis courts, pools, restaurants, and one of the leading resort golf courses in Arizona.
Walk to the Kierland Commons and Scottsdale Quarter—world-class destinations for upscale retail, boutiques, entertainment and dining.
A|E Advisors has contracted a special group rate at The Westin Kierland Resort for $349/night* plus tax for the six nights from Friday, March 4th through Wednesday, March 9th.
*Subject to availability, the group rate applies only to reservations made before 5PM MT on Wednesday, February 22, 2022. To reserve, cancel or change a reservation after February 22nd, email David Cohen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 508-655-9700.